The purpose of the Brand Activator is to build Remy Cointreau’s portfolio across the targeted accounts in the Cruise industry (both retail & trade). This will be achieved by planning and implementing activations/promotions as well as educating consumers and staff on RC brands. The role will involve extensive travel within the designated area.
• Increase RC brands penetration, visibility, and promotion aboard targeted Cruise lines
• Ensure the AVA (availability, visibility, activation) standards comply with brands guidelines & strategy
• Ensure high level of execution during brand activations and from targeted accounts: quality of cocktails served, back of bar visibility, menu placement…
• Check retail pricing is in line with the guidelines and competitors and report any discrepancy
• Support customers, trade and promoters in driving Remy Cointreau brands rotation and distribution
• Work closely with Marketing and Area Managers to ensure all in store HPPs, activations, tasting events… are executed in line with the image & commercial objectives of any promotion
• Plan and execute a comprehensive education program for consumers and trade
• Train the trainer: be able to coach and equip Bar managers to provide generic training for their staff
• Raise brand awareness amongst key On & Off premise accounts / stakeholders
• Represent Remy Cointreau brands at key trade, consumer and media events
• Proactive approach to sharing ideas to generate new business opportunities
• Ensure A&P and T&E spend is managed correctly and within budget
• Build monthly report providing consumer and trade insights, competitive activity and market trends, as well as KPIs of RC brands activations.
• Always display a positive and professional attitude and ensure that customers / consumers are approached in the correct manner.
|An Equal Opportunity Employer:|
|Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.|