As Brand Manager for Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania, you will design and implement the mid-term & annual brand plan in order to achieve the brands objectives of growth and profit.
You will lead the development, activation and evaluations of activities for the brand in all channels & for the entire marketing mix.
- You will provide inputs for formulating local marketing strategies and plans, within the brand global strategies and guidelines and being able to challenge global input if need be,
- You will drive excellent implementation of the activities through-the-line for the brands and conduct systematic & thorough evaluations,
- You will identify and anticipate consumer, category and competitors’ trends to propose new ideas that will help move the brand forward in the marketplace,
- You will define and maintain the brand health indicators that are critical to achieve trademark objectives,
- You will lead the development of the marketing material and planning of promotional campaigns working closely with all departments (finance, supply chain, sales..),
- You will get agreement from Brand Owner team on annual/long-term brand plan (objectives and budgets, and programs) and manage monthly reporting and quarterly meetings,
- You will build efficient relationships with key internal and external partners, e.g.: sales team, agencies, brand owners… in order to deliver superior execution of marketing plans at best possible costs,
- You will manage go to field/trade visits and attend to events/promotions and report,
- You will present and portray brands with respect for social responsibility and existing legislation,
- You will monitor A&P expenditure for the countries in scope.
- With a University/Master degree in Economics or Marketing, you have around 4 years experience in brand marketing, ATL & BTL gained in FMCG/Luxury industries,
- You have ideally a strong affinity for premium brands, a client & business oriented mindset,
- You have shown strong analytical and synthetic skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- You have an excellent mix of strategic vision & creativity,
- Polish monther tongue, fluent English.
Apply to this job
EMEA - Other country
Type of contract
4 - 5 years