The Brand Manager will develop and implement both long and short-term strategies and tactics as agreed with the Brand principals and management, as well as generate volume building programs for the U.S. market and deliver budgeted yearly sales and profit commitments. The Brand Manager will perform research and analysis to guide future brand development; as well as work on developing strategic brand positioning and communication, monitor compliance and track results for the brand.
The salary range for this role based in New York is $110,000-$130,000. Actual base salary may vary based upon but not limited to, relevant experience, business sector, and geographic location.
This role is based in our New York office and follows a hybrid scheduled of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
• Partner with the Sr. Brand Director and Sr. Brand Manager to evolve and optimize brand strategy, balancing strategic equity objectives with commercial needs.
• Recommend strategic marketing plans in conjunction with management and Brand guidelines
• Develop briefing documents and manage the briefing process for advertising, social media, merchandising, PR and events agencies
• Develop, manage and implement complex projects with multiple, and sometimes competing work streams and timelines, to manage multiple people and agencies (public relations, advertising research, and promotion) and stakeholders (Senior Management, Global brand team, Regional offices)
• Partner with Senior Brand Manager and media agency on media-led programming to ensure holistic online to offline execution.
• Support execution of revamped social strategy to deepen emotional connection with clients
• Maintain open communications with Remy Cointreau USA sales force to ensure execution of key programs and consistency with brand strategic guidelines
• Conduct business and competitive analysis, including opportunity and threat identification, and marketing performance measurement
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements
• Analyze brand volume distribution/pricing trends on a local market and national level.
• Full ownership and management of annual budget to ensure proper phasing, tracking, and reconciliation of marketing A&P.
o Manage and regularly update a detailed budget tracker, to be shared across brand marketing and finance.
o Manage all PO creation, documentation, tracking, invoice submission, and Goods Receipt processes.
o Work closely with brand finance controller to regularly report any risks & opportunities with budget
Work cross-functionally and establish key relationships both internally and externally:
• Internal: US Brand Marketing, Global Brand Team, US Trade Marketing, National Accounts, Sales and Field Activation Team, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence.
• External: Creative, Media, PR and Experiential Agencies