– Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing, Communication, Design/ Art related preferred.
Language Skill ：
– Fluent in both spoken and written English & Chinese
– Persuasive, passionate and effective communication skills in getting point across written and spoken forms.
Professional Experience ：
– Minimum 5 years of related experience of event & marketing in a multi-national corporation.
– Organized, self-motivated with an eye for details, can successfully implement multiple initiatives, run multiple tasks simultaneously and drive results for the project.
– Strong planning and execution skills. Good knowledge of printing, fabrication, event production, AV/lighting and etc. Quick learning skills and attitude to new production technologies and materials
– Able to identify and resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
– Experience managing stakeholders – a team player who can perform well under pressure, manage internal and external partners and influence for excellent delivery. (executives, vendors, agencies, etc.)
– Natural story-teller and visual communicator.
– Experience with integrated marketing campaigns (social media & digital marketing), open radar and being curious of the new digital and social trend, proactive to act is a BIG plus