You will have full P&L responsibility for key National Accounts customers.
The wider territory will cover key accounts in the ‘Brewers’ channel supplied via RTM partners.
You will be required to proactively manage and develop customer relationships to deliver brand growth aligned to strategic priorities.
- You will manage key customers such as Greene King, Marston’s & St Austell.
- You will create and implement the Brewers channel strategy for Remy Cointreau UK to ensure strategic targets are achieved
- You will maintain and grow distribution of Cointreau, The Botanist, Passoa, Mount Gay, Remy Martin & Bruichladdich in key customer accounts.
- You will enhance value per case of Remy Cointreau brands within customer base
- You will deliver budgeted volume and profit targets
- You will work closely with other RCUK functions of Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed priorities & targets
- You will be responsible for forecasting in order to ensure brand availability at all times
- You will provide timely and reliable reporting / information on results and developments within the Nationals channel
- You will create Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with key customers in order to ensure sustainable value growth