Reporting directly to the Head of Route To Market, you will have full P&L responsibility for key RTM customers including LWC, Molson Coors & Inverarity Morton’s.
The role will also cover Wholesalers Customers in the North of England and in Scotland.
You will be required to proactively manage and develop customer relationships to deliver brand growth aligned to strategic priorities.
- You will manage key On Trade Wholesale customers including LWC & Inverarity Morton’s,
- Implement a contact strategy across RTM sales teams to increase RCUK presence & business in the On Trade,
- Implement the RTM channel strategy for Remy Cointreau UK to ensure strategic targets are achieved.
- You will grow distribution & rate of sale on focus brands including Cointreau, The Botanist Gin, Telmont Champagne, Mount Gay Rum, Remy Martin Cognac, Bruichladdich Whisky & Passoa across the customer base.
- You will create Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with key customers to achieve sustainable value growth,
- Deliver budgeted volume and value targets.
- You will work closely with other RCUK functions of Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed priorities & targets.
- You will be responsible for forecasting customer base to ensure no disruption of supply to the UK On Trade,
- You will provide timely and reliable reporting / information on results and developments within the On Trade Wholesale channel.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in On Trade account management gained ideally in the spirits industry,
- You have shown a highly developed influencing and strong negotiating ability and also a strong ability to build and foster relationships in particular in the North of England and in Scotland.
- You have strong numerical reasoning and analytical skills, you are comfortable using data to create convincing commercial propositions,
- You have strong presentation & communication skills.
Home based position in the North of England or in Scotland.
Apply to this job
EMEA - UK
Type of contract
3 - 4 years