- Execute regular account sales calls and distributor rideshares to drive sell-in and sell-through performance and execution of Remy-Cointreau visual merchandising
- Manage sub-markets through planning, execution, and regular review of results.
- Collaborate with distributor network to ensure focus on Remy-Cointreau portfolio at accounts through regular communication, training, etc. within account base
- Leverage selling resources to support KPIs at accounts, including programming execution, sampling, POS, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with priority accounts to influence and execute against Remy-Cointreau’s visual merchandising standards in collaboration with distributor partners.
- Serve as brand education authority on Remy-Cointreau portfolio in assigned sub-market.
- Sell in and ensure execution of programming aligned with RC Visual Merchandising Standards
- Identify and optimize direct client opportunities (corporate clients, spirit focused social clubs)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing within retail and/or three-tier distribution environment
- Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, market knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain solicitor’s permit (where required by state law)
- Must be 21 Years of age or older
An Equal Employer Opportunity:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.