This CRM & E-Commerce Manager role is responsible for building positive interactions and engagement throughout the consumer lifecycle and will lead the development, management, and optimization of our CRM and E-Commerce strategies. This person will work closely with the LOUIS XIII Americas Sr. Brand Director to develop and implement both long and short-term strategies to foster consumer loyalty and accelerate our e-business. This role will directly interact with several key partners to build targeted growth plans, activate our brand digitally and assess the data to measure results and contribute to broader channels and category insights.
This person will lead execution of CRM to acquire, build and cultivate loyalty and increase lifetime value with our consumers.
The ideal candidate has experience in lead generation, email marketing, audience segmentation, cohort analysis and marketing automation tools.
Consumer Journey and Acquisition
• Ensure all our communications deliver the best luxury experience and satisfaction, including trust with how we use
• Cultivate a strong consumer relationship through CRM activations that lead to higher retention, engagement and loyalty.
• Generate interest and loyalty for our brand by building experiential, editorial, transactional and lifestyle CRM programs.
• Develop email and other relevant programs to grow and optimize our CRM Database.
• Ensure collection of accurate consumer data within the Americas region while adhering to all applicable local laws and
• Collaborate with US and global stakeholders to maximize our efforts and drive new ideas across the market.
• Partner with our internal IT and external vendors to define requirements and consumer experience benchmarks for
• Collaborate with colleagues across the globe to learn and share new ways of working and success stories from consumer
• Define and implement all US website content updates
• Work with our creative, production and consultant agencies to develop programs and execute campaigns.
• Stay informed of and integrate CRM best practices when appropriate.
Analytics & Insights
• Leverage expertise on our digital consumer, manage consumer data and provide reporting on insights, as well as brand appropriate actions derived by the data.
• Help identify the right consumer audience targeting to grow our reach and engagement with key audiences.
• Define, manage and report proper critical metrics using our CRM and analytics tools to educate, pilot, measure and share best practices.
• Prepare and disseminate digital analytics for various audiences including Executives, brand marketing teams and other global stakeholders and partners.
• Build a comprehensive strategy aiming at strengthening our D2C business via channels including brand.com, 3PP and partner retailers
• Initiate and build relationships with retailers and 3rd party marketplaces.
• Facilitate planning and alignment with external and cross functional teams to understand and improve the brand’s online sales performance.
• Coordinate with partners and retailers on the product catalogue including syndication, content and product imagery
• Develop coordinated marketing plans across paid owned and earned media channels
• Work with LOUIS XIII distributors and retailers in order to leverage synergies in all the B2B & B2C opportunities across
• Deliver share gains in digital platforms in a sustainable way.
• Ability to understand and analyze sales and marketing investment performance
• Analyze & optimize business performance on an ongoing basis
• Build out insights related to consumer trends in digital and ecommerce through the collection and interpretation of the data.