– Based on the business needs and goals to develop short/ long term CRM strategy & KPI, develop related CRM programs (Including generate lead/ manage the lead/ membership retention/ loyalty program/ maximize the value outcome of member, etc) to support the strategy and achieve the KPI.In a short term the strategy is mainly serving marketing purpose, but it need to be extended to benefit sales team in a long term
– Develop social media strategy & content & KPI with Agency’s support to corporate all brands’ marketing campaigns and could integrate with the CRM and e-CRM programs
– Work with agency to develop the CRM tool that could help the corporation analyze consumer leads/ collect interaction data/ dig out business insight to support the CRM programs initiation, and support global team to integrate the local CRM data to the global system
– Work with brand manager to develop relative interactive content and programs to support the brand communication/ engagement with target consumers and achieve the KPI
– Monitor the online buzz and social performance of both Remy Cointreau and our competitor brands and mine data to get actionable insights for optimization of further social communication
– Manage agency to deliver the aligned scopes on time with qualified products and deliverables, set up and optimize the working process internally/ externally
– Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success.
– Fluent in English & Mandarin
– 8-10 years of prior experience in CRM/ Social Media related area, including a minimum of 2 years in a (Assistant) manager position
– Deep social marketing experience, experienced of how to build the brand communication through social media
– Proven experience in managing CRM projects from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results, from leading to supervising the execution
– Understanding the related technology terms and know how to lead the agency to develop/ upgrade the system to fulfill the evolving business needs
– Strong, influential interpersonal skill with a proven track record in driving brand consumer recruitment and WOM growth in a consumer facing e-commerce business
– Ability to manage/motivate a team, someone who successfully managed/lead the launch of a new business with a cross-functional team
– Sensitivity to the luxury industry and ability to grasp the unique supply chain/production process for luxury goods as it impacts how the product is managed on-line
– Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking to define business insights and identify market opportunities
– Possess strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial approach and understanding of financial issues needed to turn ideas into profitable business ventures.
– Good understanding of P&L essential
|– Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Able to follow up on projects and activities on a day-to-day basis to maximize impact.
– Strong influencing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
– Outspoken & open minded with a dynamic work style
– Ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment to deliver and share results
– Able to move effortlessly from strategic to operational/tactical details.