- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years HR experience preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs DEI experience
- Excellent communicators and active listeners.
- Demonstrates Organizational agility.
- Familiar with employment regulations and human resources standards of practice.
- Organized and dedicated to researching and implementing inclusive programs.
- Skilled in conflict mediation.
- Experience developing strategy and facilitating workshops
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Familiar with institutional psychology.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Microsoft Outlook or similar email system knowledge
- Knowledge of HRIS system(s)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.