The Director, e-Commerce will be wholly responsible for the development of Remy Cointreau Americas’ e-Commerce strategy, programs, implementation, and measurement with a focus on driving market share (distributors, retailers, delivery services) and sales value for the RC America’s portfolio of brands in North America, Latin America, and Canada across the entire digital commerce landscape.
It is the Director, e-Commerce’s responsibility to see that each digital commerce touchpoint within the landscape maximizes the sale of RCUSA brands consistent with Company guidelines.
- Assess the digital marketplace and Remy Cointreau’s relative position; define group best practice guidelines; develop & execute a “Go To” Market strategy to build Remy Cointreau’s digital position and portfolio in the Americas
- Establish e-Commerce/digital programming strategy & executional playbook for all RC America’s Regions
- Leverage existing RC brand expertise and build the competencies and know-how to deliver on the plans developed
- Develop and implement e-Commerce sales and marketing initiatives to drive sales and profitability with partner retailers and distribution channels, using digital commerce touchpoints, including: retailer, delivery service, direct to client (where legal), distributor platforms, etc.
- Resident expert for e-commerce at Remy Cointreau Americas-presenting best practices, latest trends and strategic insights to leadership
- Understanding the competitive landscape of e-Commerce platforms, marketing developments, competitor activities and developing strategic/defensive responses
- Ideally SCRUM/AGILE aware or trained
- Take direct ownership of significant emerging digital players and develop the business with them
- Build and lead the joint business planning with digital commerce partners incorporating and synthesizing existing brand programs into a cohesive RC Americas strategy
- Advise and consult with leading customers to develop and align their e-commerce business with Remy Cointreau
- Tie together, incorporate and institutionalize the various brand e-commerce efforts across RC America
- Training/Educating Trade Marketing and Sales teams on how to uncover e-commerce opportunities
- Developing sales collateral and other selling tools (strategy decks, program decks, etc.) to aid with e-Commerce account penetration
- Expected to be agile & thrive in an environment where the best results will come through cooperation across the organization and working with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, IT, Global…)
- Work with marketing and other stakeholders to ensure a seamless consumer experience
- Work/Collaborate with Brand/Marketing Teams to identify content needs to facilitate programs with key retailers and other e-Commerce platforms including retailers, delivery services, distributors, etc.
- Work/Collaborate with Brand Teams to ensure all visual merchandising is up to date across the digital commerce landscape
- Work with Global, US, Canada and Latin America teams to find synergy with North American e-Commerce programming
- Develop metrics with internal partners by which to measure success
- Competitive brand tracking focused on e-Commerce
- Responsible for e-commerce competitive analysis
- Track and measure E-Commerce program effectiveness and make course corrections as necessary
- Deliver regular updates to Leadership and Brand teams on e-Commerce initiatives, wins, key learnings, competition, business environment, etc.