Reporting to the EMEA CFO, you will be directly responsible for the accounting department based in Geneva and you will overview all the accounting tasks for EMEA. You will be in charge of the definition and accuracy of financial statements, compliance management, tax law issues and external audits.
- Manage, train, and develop a team of 7 accountants (GL/AP/AR)
- Ensure monthly end accounts are submitted accurately according to the Corporate formats and Group deadlines for all EMEA entities
- Manage statutory and fiscal reporting (VAT return, CIT) of all EMEA entities, with the support of local advisors
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and ensure a good level of service.
- Manage all financial reporting processes, ensuring that those are effective, with solid controls in place and that each process is well documented
- Ensure full compliance with group’s standards and local regulations . Lead the respect & improvement of internal control practices. Follow up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans.
- Manage for internal, external, tax, customs audit management, preparation and support.
- Implement Group credit control policy, ensuring adherence to credit insurance framework.
- Collaborate with Group Treasury, EMEA Tax and EMEA Legal regularly and ad hoc to ensure Group processes are followed and adequate support is provided to EMEA when needed.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance/tax/accounting ideally acquired in FMCG, with strong experience in IFRS
- Proven skills and success on developing and leading a team
- Team player, hands-on, good communication and ability to adapt to multiple interlocutors
- Good knowledge of SAP and strong command of MS Excel
- French mother tongue and English fluent (min C1)
Apply to this job
EMEA - Geneve
Type of contract
7 - 10 years