- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 2-3 years of experience as a Facilities/Office Services Coordinator (Reception experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Working knowledge of video conference set up and A/V equipment operation
- Will need to be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Detailed oriented, good presentation skills, professional and solution driven.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize said tasks until complete.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SAP knowledge
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.