In close collaboration with the CFO, the Finance department and the Marketing, Commercial departments (among others), you will play a key role in improving our entity profitability analysis & forecasting (marketing and opex/capex ROI, P&L by customer, etc.) & recommend optimizations.
- You will partner with various departments to improve the consolidation, analysis & forecasting of the marketing expenses and OVH by nature/cost center/customer/brand,
- You will animate monthly/quarterly reviews with marketing/sales/management team,
- You will prepare accurate P&L analysis at a granular level (channel/customer/brand),
- You will provide insights & recommendation to management on how we could improve our efficiency (investments, processes & procedures),
- You will also structure our ROI analysis across various teams & projects (methodology by type of investment, benchmark between brands, etc.)
- You will be responsible for the correct application of the marketing and OVH PO approval process, ensure timely goods receipt and appropriate supporting documents.
- Regularly you will review the balance of accruals for marketing and OVH – by project & vendor,
- You will support the team for various ad’hoc analysis & projects.
- You have more than 7 years of experience in commercial finance/FP&A roles gained in FMCG companies,
- Team spirit oriented, you will bring strong analytical, planning / organization skills,
- You have shown your ability to to build recommendation of improvements on process/ company local investments
- Very strong level in Excel.
Apply to this job
EMEA - UK
Type of contract
7 - 10 years