At la Financière Rémy Cointreau, as a Group Credit Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the client credit aspects of Rémy Cointreau organization.
You will also insures the consolidated credit reporting to Group Treasury Director and Executive Committee.
- You will develop and implement credit policies and procedures for the company, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and internal standards,
- Oversee credit risk assessments and credit analysis for all types of credit offered by the company.
- You will recommend and make appropriate changes to company credit policy,
- Assist subsidiaries on collection process of delinquent accounts, including establishing relationships with collection agencies.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with credit insurances companies,
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and legal departments to ensure that credit policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will analyse specific applications for terms of sale and credit limits,
- Produce a monthly consolidated reporting towards top management – including relevant KPIs analysis.
- You will liaise with regional credit department staff, including training and coaching,
- You will ensure timely and accurate reporting of credit metrics and analysis to senior management.
- You will stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in credit management.
- You have a Master’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field,
- You will bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in credit management, with a proven track record on making strategic decisions,
- You have a knowledge of credit risk assessment and analysis methodologies, as well as industry regulations and compliance requirements,
- You have also familiarity with credit scoring models and credit management software.
- You are able to read, analyse and interpret financial statements,
- You have shown strong analytical skills and attention to detail,
- You have a proven ability to work collaboratively with other departments and build relationships with external partners and shown diplomacy and tact.
- You are a Team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Apply to this job
EMEA - Other country
Type of contract