Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment?
Great news for you! We are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager Off Trade to dive into the wonderful world of Spirits & Liquors.
A combined position in Key Account Management and Field Sales. As a Junior KAM you will be responsible for:
- Manage at least 1 large key account (Wholesaler).
- Visit premium and luxury slijterijen/cavist outlets in The Netherlands (at least 3 days per week).
- Negotiate a yearly plan and follow up the implementation of agreements at the wholesaler through regular contacts.
- Implement distribution, visibility, promotional and sales targets at your key account and slijterijen/cavists. Ensure excellent execution of all programs.
- Work with the marketing team to develop compelling brand activations across the brand portfolio. Observe competitor and market dynamics and share insights with our marketeers.
- Build deep customer relationships with your client base, in order to leverage brand building opportunities.
- Present yourself as ambassador for our company and premium/luxury product range towards our clients
- Monitor sales and promotional spend and assure compliance with processes.
- Record and use CRM data to achieve higher sales efficacy.
- Be accountable for the delivery of the business performance and financial targets for the Off Trade.