Drive market performance through end-to-end management of distributor partners, market profitability, field execution, and talent development and oversight of priority accounts
The base location of this role is: Indianapolis, IN or Louisville, KY
• End-to-end accountability of market performance
• Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts in collaboration with distributor partners to ensure collective success.
• Meet, in conjunction with the wholesaler, with local/regional chain buyers to program effectively.
• Execute annual and monthly business objective, sales planning, and business review process in collaboration with distributor partners and local support functions.
• Owner of Market QBR with Distributor Partner
• Ensure execution of programming and visual merchandising standards through incentive management, KPI tracking, and regular inspection and coaching in collaboration with distributors.
• Responsible for local financial and operational management by assisting Director of Sales in pricing, inventory, budget, invoicing, expenses at Market level.
• Executes market-level short & long cycle sales planning process in collaboration with local distributor
• Manage local distribution and program-based account targeting.
• Set agenda, local strategy, and drive execution with distributors to drive execution, program deployment, achievement of standards, and overall business results in defined area Responsible for identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, adoption of tools and systems, and visual merchandising execution
• Serve as Remy-Cointreau portfolio brand education authority in assigned area.
• Local market authority on brand education, visual merchandizing execution, program deployment, and distribution growth initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience managing within supplier or distributor environment
• Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, marketing knowledge
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must obtain solicitor’s permit (where required by law)
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must have authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills