To support Rémy Cointreau in Germany, a strategic market for us in the coming years, we are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager who will be the link between the Marketing Manager for Western Europe and our importer/ distributor in Germany.
For you, this is the chance to be involved in the development of short- and long-term brand strategies and to implement them in consultation with the importer/distributor’s marketing team.
The position is not tied to a location, you can work from any major German city.
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of the strategy for the Rémy Cointreau portfolio in Germany in order to increase brand awareness and support its commercial success.
- You will coordinate strategic planning with the importer/distributor’s marketing team to set brand plans focused on our core brands Cointreau, Metaxa and The Botanist Gin.
- You monitor the implementation of the Brand Plans and their eventual revision throughout the year and ensure that Rémy Cointreau’s guidelines for marketing and brand management are adhered to in all sales channels (off-trade, on-trade and e-commerce).
- You are responsible for the media strategy on all levels in order to optimize the perception, the consideration and ultimately also the willingness to buy for the brands.
- You report to the Area Manager in Hamburg and ensure that the goals in the market are achieved and the group strategy is implemented with the right ambitions and challenges.
- Together with the Marketing Manager Western Europe you coordinate the strategic framework for the brand plans and are responsible for the implementation of the correct branding on the market.
- You will contribute to a strong, open and constructive working relationship with the importer/distributor’s marketing team to fully align brand, market and business approaches and support growth objectives.