- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales targets and meet challenging deadlines.
- Established relationships with those in finance, luxury goods, wine.
- High profile person with connections to fostering agents with the ability to manage relationships with HNWI.
- Minimum 5 years in relevant field that helps drive Direct Sales with HNWI
- High level understanding of the US market
- Genuine interest in luxury lifestyle
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours and travel with notice
- Financial/Luxury industry experience preferred. BTB or BTC experience or private wealth management highly preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.