The Project Manager is one of the most central, wide-reaching positions within the company. This role will report directly to the distillery’s senior leader at Westland, supporting the key planning processes and project facilitation.
At any given time, Westland has a number of active projects going on that involve multiple departments. A key part of this role is in taking ownership over projects; managing their timelines, making sure their properly resourced, and communicating what is needed to stakeholders.
Stakeholder management, organization, and communication will be the three overarching themes for this role. As the pivot point between the operations, finance, sales, and marketing teams, both within the direct Westland organization and more broadly within it’s parent company, Rémy Cointreau, the ability to handle multiple competing interests will be vital for success. This roll will require diligent, communication, planning and organization.
1. Ensure the successful implementation of the project strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
2. Establish frameworks and standards for Westland and project management and compile Westland related financial and KPI information
3. Define and embed project control and governance
4. Determine and define project scope and objectives.
5. Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource allocation plans.
6. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
7. Establishing a communication cadence that provides project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
8. Prepare regular status reporting for the engagement leadership
9. Build cohesion within the team and motivate team to produce quality work.
10. Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting;
11. Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
12. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
13. Measure performance to identify areas for improvement.