We are looking for a SAP Engineer to join our EMEA IT Team to become the SAP Specialist and SAP Project manager for the whole region.
- As the EMA SAP Engineer, you are the IT point of contact for all technical matters related to the FI/CO and SD modules as well as other SAP related questions,
- You act as a buisness partner understanding and revealing the business requirements,
- You manage workshops and analysis to identify configuration, tests and training required,
- You ensure they met the core model and the solution landscape. In this role you act as an advisor for the business to grow their knowledge, acceptance and efficiency with the system,
- You manage SAP improvements and interfaces projects, from ideation to closing,
- You deal with the internal central IT Teams and stakeholders in the whole EMEA area,
- You coordinate internal and external teams and stakeholders and specifically you have a strong technical experience in EDI deployment.
- During the projects execution, you link with the project stakeholders and the steering committee, you ensure that the project documentation is updated,
- You ensure smooth operations of the system, by resolving second level incidents in your area of responsibility,
- You prevently monitor the system to detect early any issue that could impact the business,
- You may lead IT projects to develop, deploy and support other types of systems.
- With a Bachelor in IT, you have at least 5 years experience in SAP S/4 HANA (Deployment, implementation of SAP System, SAP modules),
- You will bring a strong knowledge and proven experience in FI/CO, SD, MM, EDI Projects.
- You have Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2,…),
- ITIL Certification will be a plus,
- You are fluent in English
Apply to this job
EMEA - Other country
Type of contract