The Sr. HRBP effectively delivers both tactical and strategic support and partnership to Remy Cointreau Americas employees. The individual partners with the HR Director and team in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating HR activities. Supports efforts related to employee engagement, positive employee relations, and develops strong partnerships as part of the HR team while taking a proactive role in shaping the environment to encourage continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement HR programs and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across all business units in the Americas
- Provides guidance on the application and interpretation of policies and practices and ensures compliance with all applicable laws.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on organizational development related matters, including organizational analysis, strategy, structure and key processes to support organizational/business needs.
- Provide and foster ongoing coaching and counseling of employees through training and guidance with all people managers.
- Develop and manage action plans related to improving employee engagement including identification and implementation of best practices, tools and processes.
- Responds to employee complaints by leading investigations, researching issues and serving as a trusted advisor to all employees.
- Oversee and manage the performance management process including the annual appraisal system to drive high performance
- Provide guidance to leadership on talent management/development and succession planning to ensure the right talent capabilities and bench strength are developed to support current and future business needs.
- Manage performance issues through administration of the company performance coaching and counseling policy.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and supports recruiting strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Supports learning and development strategy to include analyzing needs, delivering training, securing corporate training resources, and analyzing results.
- Develop and implement mentorship program to accelerate talent growth and networking.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Drive and enable cultural transformation to support a progressive, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- provide guidance, implementation and participation in the creation of company HR policies/procedures, applicable contracts/agreements (temporary agency, employment offers- performance, offers, etc.).
- Must be able to interpret and provide guidance regarding federal, state, and local employment laws/policy.