As Senior Manager, Pricing, you will manage and provide reporting for the critical business processes and functional work streams involving all elements of the gross to net value chain. You will be responsible for overseeing the Open State Regional Controllers and partnering with the sales and marketing teams, to mobilize key stakeholders to execute brand strategy recommendations, and coordinate those efforts across the business.
The salary range for this role based in New York is $138,000-$149,000. Actual base salary may vary based upon but not limited to, relevant experience, business sector, and geographic location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key liaison with the sales, marketing, and finance teams as it relates to the GtN value chain and its impact on the P&L, with a focus on the following areas:
- Pricing – Review and analyze price structure plans by market/sku.
- Focus on maximizing revenue, understanding, and maintaining distributor margins as outline in trade term agreements. Understand ROI on price proposals to guide future decisions.
- Field A&P and PRR – Review, analyze and approve field promotional budgets. Includes development of process to ensure proper controls and evaluation of program ROI for distributor incentives and other field marketing activities.
- Provide Regional Controllers with guidance and insights in price structure management, ensuring structures are aligned with trade term agreements.
- Oversee all system related maintenance of Pricing Application (VISTAAR).
- Manage pricing process, tools and controls with cross-functional partners.
- Provide decision support for pricing related proposals and establish best practices for evaluation, yield tracking, and postmortem analysis.
- Manage financial planning processes and controls with cross-functional partners.
- Lead special projects to enhance price planning and reporting. Develop process and tools for more comprehensive and integrated shelf price management, value chains, GtN waterfalls, distributor margin management, LMF/BDF tracking, and trade spend analysis (PRR/A&P).
- Business advisor and support for corporate level distributor deliverables.
- Manage price survey process and reporting.
- Serve as key liaison with Group Finance team on Pricing Audits and all price related requests.