- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years distributor management experience highly preferred.
- Experience managing within retail and/or 3-Tier distribution environment
- Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, marketing knowledge
- Ability to obtain a valid solicitor permit where states require
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain solicitor’s permit (where required by law)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.