Remy Cointreau is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to contribute to the acceleration of its On-Premise business in Southern California.
This individual will be responsible to drive market performance through end-to-end management of distributor local partners, market profitability, field execution, team performance, and talent development and oversight of priority accounts.
This position is based in LA and reports to the CA Senior Director of Sales.
The salary range for this role based is $122,000-$135,000. Actual base salary may vary based upon but not limited to, relevant experience, business sector, and geographic location.
- Provide direction, coaching and regular feedback to x3 On Premise Channel Market Managers through team and 1:1 meetings.
- End-to-end accountability of market performance (On Premise, Socal)
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts in collaboration with distributor partners to ensure collective success.
- Accountable for very top doors / local regional
- Execute annual and monthly business objective, sales planning, and business review process in collaboration with distributor partners and local support functions.
- Owner of Market QBR with Distributor Partner
- Ensure execution of programming and visual merchandising standards through incentive management, KPI tracking, and regular inspection and coaching in collaboration with distributors.
- Responsible for local financial and operational management by assisting Director of Sales in pricing, inventory, budget, invoicing, expenses at Market level.
- Executes market-level short & long cycle sales planning process in collaboration with local distributor
Manage local distribution and program-based account targeting.
- Set agenda, local strategy, and drive execution with distributors to drive execution, program deployment, achievement of standards, and overall business results in defined area Responsible for identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, adoption of tools and systems, and visual merchandising execution
- Serve as Remy-Cointreau portfolio brand education authority in assigned area.
- Local market authority on brand education, visual merchandizing execution, program deployment, and distribution growth initiatives.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
2-3 years distributor management experience highly preferred.
Experience managing within 3-Tier distribution environment
Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, marketing knowledge
Ability to obtain a valid solicitor permit where states require
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must obtain solicitor’s permit (where required by law)
Must be 21 years of age or older
Must have authorization to work in the United States
Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
Strong presentation skills with ability to present internally and externally
Skilled in relationship building and negotiation
Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize in fast-paced environment
Ability to take initiative, be proactive and problem-solve
Customer driven and consumer focused
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.