- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 Years of previous Sales experience, preferably in beverage alcohol with at least 2 years of experience directly managing people.
- Fluent English required.
- An engaging personality with entrepreneurial drive.
- Impact and Conviction – shared passions and philosophy.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail.
- High energy, progressive, free thinker with the ability to function autonomously.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills in all media, across a range of group sizes and to audiences of differing levels of knowledge and understanding.
- Knowledge of the category and the company’s products in terms of history, key selling points etc.
- Craft spirits oriented.
- Good commercial awareness and selling techniques/skills.
- Sales and marketing knowledge a plus.
- Familiar with luxury consumer brands and marketing.
- Proven ability to utilize consumer insights to drive brand essence and positioning.
- This role may require evening and weekend coverage on occasion – it is a full-time role with non-standard hours.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rémy Cointreau USA is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, disability, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions without imposing a hardship on the Company, as required by federal, state or local law. The Company also is committed to accommodating religious beliefs.