For our Benelux cluster we are looking for a Supply Chain & Customer Service Manager who will manage supply chain, demand planning and customer service activities.
The role is strategic in nature as we have many structuring projects ahead of us, but it also requires to be hands-on due to agile and lean nature of our organization.
To accomplish your mission, you will manage a team of four people.
- You will oversee the order-to-invoice process: ensure the correct order entry, timely resolution of claims management and prompt invoicing of customers,
- You will manage, nurture and motivate your team to deliver excellence towards our clients,
- Also you will manage supply chain KPIs: monitor and control budgets and performance indicators and pro-actively identify and address issues,
- You will have to manage the 3PL provider ensuring service is delivered in line with the contract, act as escalation point and hold quarterly face to face and monthly performance reviews and ensure agreed service levels are delivered within budget and group targets are achieved with regards to inventory purchasing and management,
- You will drive the sales forecasting and forecast accuracy within the Belux region –lead forecast reviews, prepare and analyze the forecast accuracy each month, identify and highlight key areas for improvement, issue reports to KAMs, and ensure engagement from all key stakeholders,
- With the support of the EMEA Central Supply Chain team, you will develop a Supply Chain roll-out and act as a project manager to roll-out in the Benelux cluster,
- You will take responsibility to adapt processes and systems to regulatory requirements, with the support of the EMEA Supply Chain team, fiscal and legal teams,
- You will ensure data with our system is accurately maintained (data management) and internal audit processes/validation steps are followed.
- Order automation: You will work with the IT/IS Manager to roll-out EDI or other order automation processes.