The supply chain planning (SCP) manager is responsible for demand planning, supply planning, and other supply chain functions related to the efficient & consistent flow of product supply to Remy Americas markets. The SCP manager hosts monthly S&OP meetings with the brand teams. The SCP manager holds monthly S&OP meetings with the sales regions to review forecast deviations and understand trends. The SCP manager works closely with the supply planning team in France.
• Leads monthly S&OP meetings with Brand Teams
• Leads monthly S&OP meetings with Sales Regions
• Maintains Forecast in IBP aligned with RC financial forecast
• Works closely with financial planning team to ensure IBP forecast is accurate and update.
• Review Weekly supply plans from supply points to make sure they fill the demand
• Maintains IBP parameters for lead time, transit time, and safety stock levels
• Manages item switch and non-forecasted items
• Manage stock in New Jersey warehouse to ensure adequate stock level for to reach sales targets
• Supports customer ops team with inventory & stock reports
Other SCP Functions
• Manages co-pack process for VAPs at NJ warehouse
• Manages new product launch process
• Prepares monthly KPIs on inventory levels, fill rates, out of stocks, etc.