Exciting job opportunity!
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are you passionate about spirit brands & retail, do you love to work in small teams?
Do you want to sit at the heart of our organization and work with sales, marketing and supply chain to translate our strategy into consumer activations?
If so, this Trade Marketing Manager role is for you!
- You will lead the Sales & Marketing Activity Planning Process (SMAP) between marketing, sales and supply chain teams at Rémy-Cointreau You are responsible for translating our brand plans into impactful activations in stores or during trade fairs.
- You will analyze market data (ie Nielsen, IWSR, GfK,…) in order to deliver compelling & actionable insights on assortment, sales distribution, pricing, promotions, visibility, and shopper activations . You will share this information broadly within the organization – adapting the tone to the audience
- You will suppport “the customer business review process” by collecting and analyzing market, customer and consumer relevant data’s. In collaboration with the Marketing team and the Key Account Managers, you will set the agenda for the BR and will participate in the meetings with the customers.
- You will plan, develop, and manage the budget of multi-brand activations focusing on the off-trade channel) working with brand managers to ensure brand guidelines are respected and working with sales team to find win-win solutions for clients and shoppers.
- You will contribute to the development of digital sales; both via our customers’ eRetail websites and our own eCommerce website
- You will be the key user for our CRM tool.. You will build standard reports and ensure that the learnings are embedded into our strategy.
- You develop (with the support of local and global brand teams) brand education materials & selling tools for our the sales team.
- You liaise with supply chain, sales & marketing to ensure product information is available as required to comply with brand owner guidelines, regulation & client requirements.
- You present brands with respect for social responsibility and existing laws or industry code of conduct within Benelux.