Rémy Cointreau, a French spirits group, is looking for high-performing and innovative Trade Marketing managers to work within its portfolio of exceptional brands. Each of these brands embodies unique expertise and heritage, while also sharing a dedication to terroir and a culture of excellence.
Trade Marketing serves as the key link between the brand teams and the commercial organization. The Trade Marketing Manager’s role is crucial in making both sides of the business understand each other’s needs: for Marketing to build programs that will increase consumer pull-through and for Sales to execute those programs in the marketplace. This role will work closely with Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, and agency partners to develop brand activation programs that are innovative, consumer-focused, high-impact, grounded in commercial reality, and consistently executed across the United States.
Develop strategies and commercial planning that will deliver brand growth:
- Collaborate with brand marketing and point-of-sale agency on impact merchandising that is grounded in commercial needs. Assist in the point-of-sale planning process from briefing to in-store execution.
- Establish and cultivate a strong relationship with the sales team, considering local input for all programming.
- Measure and report on performance of commercial programs, sharing best practices for future iterations.
- Assist on e-commerce programs and ensure all e-retail complies with brand standards.
- Analyze and understand regional business performance, risk, and opportunities.
- Assist with below-the-line programs from the brand teams and ensure they are executed properly in market.
- Act as the voice of field/trade in building BTL programs that will create pull through within the on/off premise channel segments.
- Creation of category and brand selling tools (e.g. sell sheets, program guides, program presentations) that will aid in the selling process.
- On/Off Premise Channel Strategy – help develop strategies across channel segments to create consumer and trade pull.
- Manage the rollout and communication of commercial programming
- Communicate program details and bi-annual playbooks.
- Allocate central budgets efficiently and monitor regional market spending to ensure funding of strategic brand priorities.
- Ensure efficient allocation and spending of central budget, as well as monitor spending in regional markets to ensure the funding of strategic priorities.
- Manage allocations and launches of any limited-edition offerings, collaborating with a core cross-functional team (e.g. Operations, Field Marketing, Sales, Distributors, Brand House).
- Assist with the presentation of brand programs to field sales and distributor teams.
- Manage BTL marketing funds that are distributed to field sales for local marketing.
- Manage asset delivery for e-commerce programming to local sales teams
- Manage performance measurement for sales teams against brand marketing programs
- Manage the feedback loop on programs with local sales and field marketing teams.
- Proactively innovate to find new solutions
- Utilize new and emerging technologies to help drive execution, improve compliance, and locate new business opportunities.